Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny Ivanov

Durag Lawfirm Founding Partner
Player
Name: Donny Hoblos

Timezone: GMT+3

Average online per day: 4+

Your Discord: Jaquantavious McBingleton#2741

Your ID: 63548

I would like to start by thanking you for reading my application for the Federal Investigation Bureau

Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau

Why do you want to be the leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau?

I want to become the leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau because I believe I would be a good fit for Director, and I want to bring change to FIB which is something FIB has needed for some time and I believe I would be a fit director so do so. I am currently doing my time as Temporary Director and I believe I am suitable enough to become the full leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau. My time as Temporary Director has given me a new outlook on the Federal Investigation Bureau and I believe this is just the beginning to greater things. I have previous experience as a high command in every legal organization that being:

-Chief of Negotiations in SAHP

-District Attorney in SAHP

-Commander of Spec Ops in LSPD

-Chief of Staff in FIB

-Deputy Director in FIB

-Temporary Director of FIB

Better Relations with other legal organizations:

FIB has struggled with weak relations with other organizations in the city in the past, and I aim to amend these relations with other legal organizations, my main goal is to be on great terms with every legal organization. Organizations need to work together to be able to achieve the best and that would be my main goal as the Director of the Federal Investigation Bureau.

Favouritism:

Favouritism is a problem every organization has to deal with, but my aim when getting Director is to make sure I am treating everyone the same way, also I aim to hire a very professional Internal Affairs team to make sure everyone is getting the treatment they deserve and no one is getting treated differently than anyone else. Also I will be bringing in deputies that help eliminate favouritism in FIB.

Federal Attorneys Office:

The Federal Attorneys office has been dormant for a long time now, and my aim when getting Director is to bring in a strong Federal Attorneys office that can improve FIB in a great way, that is by prosecuting individuals and working alongside Internal Affairs to avoid any lawsuit.

Advice on improving Role play:

-Part of improving the role-play is making sure that an organization is following the laws, that is why I aim to introduce a Federal Attorneys office that is there to make sure all laws are being followed alongside the Internal Affairs department.

-Getting more evidence and doing more gang raids will improve the role-play of FIB that is why I will be making sure that the UC units are stronger than ever

-Using /try,/do or /me commands during patrols will improve the role-play and elevate it to a new level, that is why I will be stressing the fact that all agents are following proper RP.

Thank you for reading my application,

FIB ON TOP!

ChriHe22

Player
Player
100% as we all in FIB have seen while he was temporary leader he did amazing he is the only correct pick for this position like fr 🫶++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom