Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Your IRL Name: Aimen
Your Age: 28
Time zone: GMT+1
Average online per day: 4-9 hr.
Your Discord: F4LC0N#0479
Your Nickname: Rymond Bishop
Your ID: N/A

Additional information
1. Leader of san andreas highway patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Since I started my carrier as a LEO a couple of months ago in SAHP claimed ranks so fast as I'm a quick learner then I tried being a lawyer but it was not the right thing for me so I switched to FIB to gather more experience as I like this kind of RP and as you can see my age I have experience in leadership in my IRL job so I'm sure that I can handle the stress as it's a part of my job , also i have been in NG so i basecly tried every LEO exept LSPD in EN1.

Also, I would like to change some things in the ORG ill be listing them later on .
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
In this point i have few things to list i hope it will help even if did not get thee job

3.1 The real SAHP deuty
The SAHP is not just patrolling and responding to ATMs the real job is until we have to make gangs fear the name of SAHP and lets face the truth, they don't so us working at this point closely by making haghways more safer for civilians .

3.2 HRT department
The most important department without any doubt you will ask me why? Let's start by asking some questions

Why gangs and families have no fear to the SAHP? Because they have numbers .

Are we gonna have the same numbers they have? Simply no because some of them have more than 500 members 70 of them active in daily bases .

So how are we gonna face them? Simply by having a powerful HRT department as we are looking for quality not quantity .

And that's why HRT is the most important department.

3.3 Corruption

Corruption is not just breaking the rules and stealing, the big Corruption is when an HC place his friend or family member in a position wish he is incapable to fill it with other words Favoritism and this will affect the ORG in bad matter so I won't tolerate any kind of these actions.

3.4 Reeation with other ORGs

As I mentioned earlier the gangs and families have massive numbers so ORGs have to work with each other to face them and we cannot do that if we don't have a level of trust with other ORGs.

In the end, I would like to thank you for taking the time and reading my application an I hope some of the points will help the next leader even if it wasn't me.

Kind regards.
Rymond Bishop.

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Note :
im not active at the moment at EN1 as im away , i ll be back in a week .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom