Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack DeArcy

Execute your sentence
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sammy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): From 1 AM to 6 AM
5. Average online per day: 5 hours on weekdays and 5-7 hours on weekends
6. Your Discord: Sami861#5629
7. Your Nickname: Mister Jack
8. Your ID: 163372
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State section

Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?:
With each passing day, I am enjoying this fantastic project that I joined several months ago even more. I've set myself the goal of completing the majority of the tasks on this server, including becoming a law enforcement officer. In the majority of legal organisations, I have held a high command position for several terms. That being said, my current primary goal is to assist the grand RP project with administration tasks and work, as well as to ensure that everyone follows the rules. Furthermore, one of the most important aspects is to assist new participants in this project by providing them with appropriate guidance and legally assisting them as they navigate the server elements.

2. What are your strengths?:
- Excellent communication skills
- Patience
- Honesty
- Confidence
- Good listener
- The ability to stay calm in intense situations

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?:
- Taking on risks
- Overthinking

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes, definitely.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes (I don't own any business).

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?: No.

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
Rejected

Not looking for admins with your specifications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom