Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Application for leader of SAHP | by Thomas Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Pluxury

Thomas Parker
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Debarjun Paul

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12 hrs

5. Your Discord: Substitute Gaming#9891

6. Your Nickname: Thomas Parker

7. Your ID: 16306

Additional Information

1.Leader of: San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2.Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. Recruitment of people for both day and night shift:

I am an officer of SAHP of En2 server for past 3 terms, and there I have seen that most of the officers are on-duty at the day shift, and at night there was a shortage of officers at night, as a result all the events at night became unsuccessful. So I want to recruit officers for both day and night shift simultaneously.

ii. Recruiting for Human Resource officers for both shifts:

In the past 3 terms in SAHP I have seen that all the rookie and cadet remain at their same rank for many days, as a result there is a shortage of troopers in both the shifts. And at night no HR officers are present, as a result the trainees at night shift didn't get their training. So I want to recruit more HR officers for both the shifts simultaneously.

iii. Making of more training systems:

In past terms, I have seen that some of the officers those who are senior trooper and above. They didn't got the training for driving cars and shooting. As a result they cannot drive any car properly and the officers became late to reach the crime seen and also they were unable to shoot the criminals. So I want to make 2 more additional training of driving and shooting.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Advice 1

There should be more strict rule of leaving the RP situations. Some of the officers leave the RP when they got caught by gang members. So this things should be stopped by making more strict rules.

Advice 2

When there is a global and the other departments are calling for help, in SAHP even if they have enough units to respond some of the officers refuse to respond it. So it should be stopped and if they didn't respond, they have to give valid reason for not responding and if they fail to give they will get a warning.

Advice 3

The third most important, I have seen that some high commands willingly or unwillingly hired family members, friends, people with interests, or helped or hindered those with insufficient experience or even lack of education in reaching high ranks. So this will be stopped by me in SAHP I will not allow anyone to hire any inexperienced people.

Signed By:
Thomas Parker

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Approved!
Interviews are at 17:00 server time (29/10/2022)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom