Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristen Simpson

:3
Player
1.Information

1. Your name IRL : Anas Eddaoudi
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 5-10 Hours it depend what day
5. Your Discord : EDD_<3#6620
6. Your Nickname : Anas Simpson
7. ID :XXXX
26f9fb23f47927c86c3ab87d2226b9e2--gta-online-gta-.jpg

2. I would like to lead National Guard for this reasons

1---> i was NG Leader in EN02 i was HC in like all other orgs i have a lot of knowledge about state and crime . i learned a lot when i was a leader back in EN02 , i have multiple ideas i can add to NG how to get people in NG how to be prepared for any attack ...

#2. devistions on NG :
Recruitment Representative
Military Police
Air Force
internal affairs
Combat Medics

3----> NG is one of the best ORGs In my opinion its easy and fun . for people who just started city and dont know mutch about LEOs NG is the best way to start in the city .

4---> | As i Said i have a lot of ideas i would love to add to NG to improve the RP ( i can tell some ideas at the interview )

5 ----> in my past experience as a NG leader i had 70 people in ORG and 25 on duty ready for any possible attack or operation .

unknown.png

6---> AIR force is one of the best Divisions in NG because of the types and number of planes and helis we have at Fort Zancudo .
with those helis we can load soldiers in each heli and go to any special operation like ( Globals - Air craft carrier ) .
unknown.png

3. My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization

1 | ill bring new Gate keeping system new way to do ammo runs to be safe while doing them .
2 | i will add more missions for each division like for MP they can patrol sandy with ( comformation of curators ) .
3 | add multiple division and ideas as i said .

thanks for reading my application .

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
1.Information

1. Your name IRL : Anas Eddaoudi
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 5-10 Hours it depend what day
5. Your Discord : EDD_<3#6620
6. Your Nickname : Anas Simpson
7. ID :XXXX
26f9fb23f47927c86c3ab87d2226b9e2--gta-online-gta-.jpg

2. I would like to lead National Guard for this reasons

1---> i was NG Leader in EN02 i was HC in like all other orgs i have a lot of knowledge about state and crime . i learned a lot when i was a leader back in EN02 , i have multiple ideas i can add to NG how to get people in NG how to be prepared for any attack ...

#2. devistions on NG :
Recruitment Representative
Military Police
Air Force
internal affairs
Combat Medics

3----> NG is one of the best ORGs In my opinion its easy and fun . for people who just started city and dont know mutch about LEOs NG is the best way to start in the city .

4---> | As i Said i have a lot of ideas i would love to add to NG to improve the RP ( i can tell some ideas at the interview )

5 ----> in my past experience as a NG leader i had 70 people in ORG and 25 on duty ready for any possible attack or operation .

unknown.png

6---> AIR force is one of the best Divisions in NG because of the types and number of planes and helis we have at Fort Zancudo .
with those helis we can load soldiers in each heli and go to any special operation like ( Globals - Air craft carrier ) .
unknown.png

3. My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization

1 | ill bring new Gate keeping system new way to do ammo runs to be safe while doing them .
2 | i will add more missions for each division like for MP they can patrol sandy with ( comformation of curators ) .
3 | add multiple division and ideas as i said .

thanks for reading my application .

+ my G was one of the bests Ng leaders in EN2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom