Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Brown Ponch
Suspect ID
583-3734
Date of violation
Nov 19, 2021
Time of violation
2:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cquOw6OhL2Q

Brown Ponch

Player
Player
like as you can in my pov I entered the zone after 2 sec of the start and I really wandering to know how did this tow players entered the house and take their position in this amount of time, and also one think I want to add the house in the hotel take over event its right in the middle in the zone.

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
like as you can in my pov I entered the zone after 2 sec of the start and I really wandering to know how did this tow players entered the house and take their position in this amount of time, and also one think I want to add the house in the hotel take over event its right in the middle in the zone.
down very bad

pureopium433

Player
Player
As you can see all 3 of we were inside but you can also see we didnt mean to and it was literally an inch, so we do agree we were inside but it was a mistake and it was for a very small distance.

Saul Glockz

Player
Player
As you can see all 3 of we were inside but you can also see we didnt mean to and it was literally an inch, so we do agree we were inside but it was a mistake and it was for a very small distance.
Go there alone and run from outside zone to the house it’s not hard to get there quickly. They were in by legit 2 inches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom