Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
my name in real life is Alex.
2. Your age
i am 17 in real life and 30 years in city.
3. Time zone
I live in the UK my time zone is the in city time aka gmt+
4. Average online per day
I play the city quite a lot. Around 10+ hours a day.
5. Your Discord
my discord is Aux#7402
6. Your Nickname
my IC name is Aux Shade
7. Your ID
N/A

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I would love to become an admin because I have played the server for around a year first starting off on the EN1 but I then switched to EN3 when realised. I would love to become an admin because I feel i can improve everyones rp in both sides. I want to stop all the wrong doings within the server and make sure they are sticking to the rules. I have mained the Grand rp servers for over a year now and i think becoming and admin is my next step. - Aux.
2. What are your strengths?
my greatest strengths is me being able to contain a decent composure in rough sticky situations and making sure people know what they are doing wrong and how to improve. I think I am very professional and able to understand how people feel and I'm generally kind hearted.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness is racism and discriminations. I don't accept this IRL and ICLY and I feel people being put down due to things they cant handle doesn't sit right with me.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
After so many years of RP its hard to see my self stopping RP but i am more then happy to do so.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I have already sold my business so yes.

Hope u give me a chance of becoming an admin i would really appreciate it. - Aux
I also was an admin on EN2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom