Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayur Srikande

The Blood Brothers
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mayur Srikande
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) - 07:00 am-19:00 Pm
5. Average online per day- 6-8 Hrs and 10+hours during Holidays and weekends
6. Your Discord- Mayur.Srikande#7455
7. Your Nickname- Mayur Srikande
8. Your ID: N/A
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have Been In the Project from Over a Year now and I have gained Lot of Experience in EN1 as well as EN2 and I have Done lot of Quality RP By Joining Various Orgs and Even Gangs I have been also leader of Unofficial org and I brought that Family To Top10 In EN1 within days and I proved my Leadership Qualities in this way Now As I have lived a Good RP life Over a Year in this Project in EN1 as well as EN2 Now I would Like to Apply for Admin and help the Project for Growing the Newly made Server EN3 I have Confidence on Me If I get a Chance to Become and Admin I would be the one of the Best Admin Ever and Be Dedicated towards it.

2. What are your strengths?
1) Being unbiased: I always see both the sides before taking decisions and then Take Unbiased Decisions
b) Quick Learner: I pick-up things quickly once thought to me.
c) Dedication: I always stay dedicated to my job once If I am assigned with some work then I do it with full dedication
d) Calmness: I have ability to stay calm in intense situations and then only take wise decisions.
e) Honesty: I always be Honest and also do my Work Honestly.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I don't have any weakness with respect to my work incase, I get to identify it - I would definitely try to work on it.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I Am Ready to Leave RP Life FOREVER

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ,I will never own a Business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment.
No, I currently don't have any situation that is Preventing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom