Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Scott_west
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 26, 2022
Time of violation
19:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/P94zsrndn8U

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format of the title . Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
  • change title - RDM | 74524
  • time also need to put correctly 19:09 (remove H)
You have 8 hours to amend these errors

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

HamaAmine

Player
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format of the title . Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
DONE

HamaAmine

Player
Player

done

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 74524 will receive a punishment for gen 6.15
  • 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom