Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Davis Lawley
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Oct 18, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/MopSfvk

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
Hello Mazhor
I was debating whether or not to make this appeal as I thought it would be seen as a waste of time but many people from the city have encouraged me to after hearing the full true story behind my ban reason.

So let me explain what happened and the events that took place
There was an admin in the admin team who told me things that theoretically I wasn't meant to know, 2 in which I will list
-The first thing I was told is that my Curators, John Lark and Floki Vilgeroarson would not be giving me a 2nd term of leadership (At the time I was FIB Director)
-The second thing I was told by this admin was that after the GOV and FIB Conflict incident was that I was blacklisted from the staff team

I refused to give Floki the admin name who gave me the information therefore I ended up being punished for "Spreading False information, Lying to admins"
I see these to be "claims" from whom I was punished by which are not supported by evidence, If I have so called "Spreaded false information or lied to admins" then please provide me proof of where I have done so I have not, I told the truth about what I was told I never even shared it beyond my communication with the administrators who were aware, Also keeping in mind if I was "lying" why do I still get asked for that admins name so they can remove him, It was also confirmed by an admin that my ban reason was because I refused to give up the admin name so if this is the truth why does my ban reason say otherwise?

Thanks for taking the time for reading my complaint/ban appeal

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Note: Your ban has been issued by Floki Vilgeroarson

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
If you mentioned that someone said you. Provide proofs. Otherwise you will stay banned​

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
So you are admitting my ban reason is due to me not telling the administration team which admin gave me the information I wasn't meant to have if so then why does my ban reason say otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom