Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day
5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#7406
6. Your Nickname Madison Scott
7. Your ID NA

Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

(1) i would like to become families leader Because in my vagos term in EN2 my gang didn’t had a lot of ppl and graffiti team and the events was a big mess because I didn’t had the experience I have today, if I will be families leader, I know I can make families the strongest org ever.

(2) when I just started playing in the server my first gang ever was bloods, I remember I didn’t knew anything about the game but I remember that bloods members helped me a lot thos days. now I want to be the guy that help ppl and teach them the ghetto and gang rules.

(3) because I play in grand rp for the pass 7 months, I have been in all of the state and crime orgs. base on that I know I have the needed experience to become a leader again.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i will do daily events, I will make sure me and my HCs will be respectful to all of the members, when I was vagos leader we had a lot of problems with the graffiti team, so I will make sure if I will be the leader that I will have a active graffiti team and active gang.

Thanks for reading, i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day!

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
7. Your ID NA

Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

(1) i would like to become families leader Because in my vagos term in EN2 my gang didn’t had a lot of ppl and graffiti team and the events was a big mess because I didn’t had the experience I have today, if I will be families leader, I know I can make families the strongest org ever.

(2) when I just started playing in the server my first gang ever was bloods, I remember I didn’t knew anything about the game but I remember that bloods members helped me a lot thos days. now I want to be the guy that help ppl and teach them the ghetto and gang rules.

(3) because I play in grand rp for the pass 7 months, I have been in all of the state and crime orgs. base on that I know I have the needed experience to become a leader again.

i will do daily events, I will make sure me and my HCs will be respectful to all of the members, when I was vagos leader we had a lot of problems with the graffiti team, so I will make sure if I will be the leader that I will have a active graffiti team and active gang.

And to improve the rp I will make the discord to a big thing as well I will announce events, maybe I will put logs as well to hire / fired ppl I will make sure the discord will be active as well.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
7. Your ID NA

Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
7. Your ID NA

Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

Close app please.. I will make a new one there is some staff I would like to edit in this app…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom