Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nirjhar Black
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2022
Time of violation
8:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EKGSphhm-uU

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
I was looking for a criminal wanted by the state in this area, i asked these guys to show me their passport. ID 229921 said that his passport is inside the house which is considered as power gaming as there is no rp proof and he ran inside the house (interior) while a rp situation was going on. Then he spawned his car and escaped which is totally against the rules. Thank you!

Josh Jaglowski

Player
Player
I don't know what you expect admins to do when you don't record your own mic because you're likely metagaming and don't want it recorded, no audio means no one can tell what you even said to this person, really hope this doesn't get approved. People should be required to record their own mic if they're going to make a gov website post about someone....

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
There are many people who doesn't record their own audio. And in my reports u will never find my mic audio recorded but it still gets accepted there's no rule that i have to record audio.

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
What ever entering into the house and running away after that is considered as breaking rules, learn the rules first then start playing!

Josh Jaglowski

Player
Player
I said there should be a rule you have to record audio, I know there is not one. also this isn't me I'm just responding to your post I know the rules but thank you for your opinion

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
I said there should be a rule you have to record audio, I know there is not one. also this isn't me I'm just responding to your post I know the rules but thank you for your opinion
bro u r commenting on my forum and expecting that i wont reply to you lmao. How bored are u that u have to comment on others people forum, no one asked for u opinion

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
I had a video of RDM and the audio glitches for less than 3 seconds and because of that it is denied. So I assume God's want full audio if even less than 3 seconds mattered. :/
so first of all this is not a audio glitch its my mic audio which is not recorded and i never record, so stop spamming if u have broken the rules dont try to act smart, everyone can see that i was asking for passport and u ran into the house, good luck with that i know i am right bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom