Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved CL , Mercy Killing, VDM, RDM |48062 and60305

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mert_pluxury
Suspect ID
48062, 60305
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/znK2elntnRQ

Ulvi Misircioglu

Ulvi Misircioglu
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requsting pov of crash from this ID 48062
you have 6 hours to do so​

gamal saad

Player
Player
all in pov
You must be kidding it wasnt even one of us who was driving the maclaren .. and there is no RDM ( we were making a deal for guns and you raised your guns against my friend so i started shooting ) unless you have another definition for RDM

And about mercy killing i didnt shoot my friend , i shot you and your friend in pink its obvious .. if i want to do any rule break i wouldnt let you arrest me and process me ( you didnt even know how to process ) i ask you to show pov of processing me .. you didnt read my rights in proper way i didnt understand 1 word ... and you didnt ask me to show my passport .. you just took my information while i am cuffed when i told you .. you said why should i ask you if i can use my g muscle ( its PG ) you should ask me first

Aymoon Habibi

Player
Player
I got killed what pov should I have I am not in a legal organization to have a bodycam on, they do not even know anything about rp or even being a Fib, they getting information from discord .

Last edited:

Aymoon Habibi

Player
Player
And how cops and tell me to hands up and they are a 00 agents Lol, also why he is telling me to hands up? Nothing shown in the pov.

gamal saad

Player
Player
As i said, i ask you to show pov from the moment you arrest me and processing me

zaitex

Player
Player
Marketplace chat is IC. You wrote that you sell guns and ammo in the marketplace. My friend talked to you when we saw that message and my friend got your number (IC). He sent sms and met you. You showed the guns and we catched you. You opened the trunk to get a gun so we didn't have to break the trunk.

gamal saad

Player
Player
Marketplace chat is IC. You wrote that you sell guns and ammo in the marketplace. My friend talked to you when we saw that message and my friend got your number (IC). He sent sms and met you. You showed the guns and we catched you. You opened the trunk to get a gun so we didn't have to break the trunk.
You confiscated the guns already ( its all legal guns ) and arrested me then processed me ( made alot of mistakes while processing i worked many times in legal org and i know how to process ) and i still see my id in forum !!!!!?

I didnt even mention that all the way your talking OOC while i am with you in the car

gamal saad

Player
Player
do you have pov with that ?

zaitex

Player
Player
You confiscated the guns already ( its all legal guns ) and arrested me then processed me ( made alot of mistakes while processing i worked many times in legal org and i know how to process ) and i still see my id in forum !!!!!?

I didnt even mention that all the way your talking OOC while i am with you in the car
I didnt talk OOC. If you have POV make a forum. You cant sell gun. Serial number doesn't matter. People can buy from the gunshop if they have gun licanse . If you think that you have made a lot of mistakes while processing, you can ask for a lawyer. THAT IS IC not OOC. You have to send POV about CL bcs of admin request.

gamal saad

Player
Player
I didnt talk OOC. If you have POV make a forum. You cant sell gun. Serial number doesn't matter. People can buy from the gunshop if they have gun licanse . If you think that you have made a lot of mistakes while processing, you can ask for a lawyer. THAT IS IC not OOC. You have to send POV about CL bcs of admin request.
i didnt sell you guns and didnt CL .. i am id: 60305 ... i dont know why my id is here in the forum i am already at jail

Aymoon Habibi

Player
Player
How do you know if the trunk open or not I always close it and in the pov its closed. You did not use the command and built on assumptions that the trunk is open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom