Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for leader of LifeInvader | Zeus Lehder

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDopamine

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Anthony James
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Faux#0652
6. Your Nickname: Zeus Lehder
7. Your ID: N/A

1) Leader of LifeInvader.

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) As a person well experienced with media roleplay, I'd like to impart my knowledge and understanding of how important it is to get the word out regarding various events and potential content unfolding across the city. There's always a great attraction toward the media, especially when there are live telecasts and news broadcasts being published on a regular basis. I'd like to develop that attraction building up major curiosities and bringing people's attention towards, what's good and what's bad.

2) This city has great potential, especially with a huge population of over 1500 citizens active almost every hour. It would be great if we were able to get public opinion on how organizations perform and where they can improve. That way, our work would not just be beneficial to the citizens, but also people who are running these organizations as well. Giving citizens a voice and a choice and interacting with more of our members would help gather data on what's going on in today's world.

3) Enhancing the visual experience for citizens would be my keen objective when it comes to spreading publications and conducting events. If given the opportunity, I will be opening doors towards various possibilities within LifeInvader from advertisements to news telecasts giving everyone a broader perspective of what can be done and what can be improvised. I would do my best to keep audience engagement at an all-time high by designing and building a formal relationship with every entity in our surroundings.

You can have a look at my works at the following youtube link:

3) Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

While there may be certain norms that I must follow, if I'm selected as the leader, I will do my best to be down to earth with my fellow employees. The hierarchy of ranks is just for the sake of organizational purposes. In my eyes, every employee is equal, and when they have any concerns or queries, they may always feel free to ask me. Supporting newer ideas from productions to promotions would be a key strategy to keep the audience attracted to your work, which is something I aim to do in the future. Giving reporters and journalists the opportunity to collaborate and develop various stories based on the hypocrisy built within the city would help define a completely new era in media RP.

I'd like to thank the administration and curation team for taking the time to view my application. If I'm given the opportunity to run LI, I will do my best to make it one of the best and most highly appealing organizations within the whole project.

Wishing all my fellow applicants, all the very best for their future endavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom