Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kyle Pfirrman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 19, 2021
Time of violation
14:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExrUfLUMyDI

Likhitha Reddy

Blocked
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 16 POV of the entire situation.

They have 8 hours to respond.​

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
I have my POV, can provide now. How long should it be?

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Interesting that they have no family or organization radio but all of their friends pulled up to the scene. POV incoming

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Here is my full POV. Not sure how it one shotted you but you can clearly see my perspective shows 53. Maybe it was a visual glitch on your end and your health bar. Especially since your friend was crashing a bunch.

No edits, just for you Kyle :). Enjoy the stream in the background.

Lewis Strauss

spawns at midnight
Player
Watch it. So there is no issues. It maybe glitch. As you can see in my POV I got one shot. This is why open form about this. And if you want i can share another POV about my friend setting meeting point.

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Meeting point does not matter, you can clearly hear you guys using Discord during the whole situation.

Lewis Strauss

spawns at midnight
Player
Meeting point does not matter, you can clearly hear you guys using Discord during the whole situation.
Its not my problem i think. So tell the admins add radio or something in level 1-2 families. We cant chat and fight at the same time :)

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
U are using discord too. + You have radio in your org. If we get punished for this you must get punished too.

I am not using Discord. It is a Twitch stream. And an org radio is IC, I can use that. You are one of the most lost individuals I have met.

Lewis Strauss

spawns at midnight
Player
Twitch stream its ok. I thought you guys are in discord. There is no problem too. But that what i said if we have level 1 family how can we communicate? with chat? in the middle of the fight? I think this is the mistake by admins so they should add radio for level 1 family right? I will make suggestion after this forum about that.

MartinWade

Player
Player
After Reviewing this Report, I want DENY the Report
considering the POV posted by ID 16, its not the Cheats
ID 561 having bad network issue or Dsync

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom