Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
JayyCee Baker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2022
Time of violation
01:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YU0ZtU3Lr5Q

Spanky Baker

Player
Player
This player is continuing to message me about in city things to my personal email. I mentioned i would meet with him in city but he continues discussing things that happened in the city over private email. Also making threatening statements toward members of family and saying that he will report us etc.

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player

KaaZaa

Player
Player
This player is continuing to message me about in city things to my personal email. I mentioned i would meet with him in city but he continues discussing things that happened in the city over private email. Also making threatening statements toward members of family and saying that he will report us etc.
ig u reported him on forum and he got demorg? So, if im right u also in ur world mixed ooc with IC? cause IC u can go to Capitol and ask for a lawyer and start court process (if u wanna live fully RP life). :sneaky: but u did it OOC.

Spanky Baker

Player
Player
ig u reported him on forum and he got demorg? So, if im right u also in ur world mixed ooc with IC? cause IC u can go to Capitol and ask for a lawyer and start court process (if u wanna live fully RP life). :sneaky: but u did it OOC.
Lol very confused by my antics. Haha

Bill Austin

Player
Player
Rejected

I don't see any OOC insulting or abusing. It was not turning an IC conflict to OCC, it was a normal conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom