Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
1. Khalid Balkour
3.GMT
4.9-12
5.DarkGamerX#4326
6.Khalid Balkour

- I want to be the leader of Families as it was a gang that I always wanted to be leader of and
it would be an amazing feeling to become leader of this organization.
I also want to run Families in an organized way where not a lot of changes happen
and is a place where people are motivated to attend all sorts of events I believe if an
organization is run smoothly, more people would want to join. -

- I want to make Families a nice organized organization where all people are motivated to
work and equality exists in the organization so all people can achieve a certain rank
fairly. -

- I got really good leadership qualities also outside the city, but In the city iv lead family content as well.

- One important thing i have is connections to other ex higher ups / leaders from old gangs and families. I am willing to use all of the guys iv met since start and use the experience and our combined skills to try our ultimate best to rise to the top.
- Lastly like said earlier, i want my route and style as a leader be positive and helpful towards everyone. Iv been in many gangs where new players are being bashed, because they don't know everything straight from the bat and that so their been limited to experience certain stuff in the gang. In my gang everybody has chance to learn and everybody has chance to join every activity the city has to offer and learn further and grow to community even bigger.

Advises for Improving RP

- I think my way to improve Rp is that i take every member seriously and guide them through the journey the right way. Currently many gangs just mass recruit numbers and after that everything is going southways and people are left to do whatever they please without further guidance. People do what they think they can and break rules constantly and get gangs disbanded with really fast cycle. I want to teach everything we do before we do it and with that we have way less fail rp moments in the ghetto and in activities in general. Practice makes perfect.

- I would punish people who break rules in order to keep everyone in the organization
in line and a clean organization. -

- I would incourage people to rob more, be more active in ghetto and make more people
attend events like Cland, Battleship and much more as that increases the roleplay in
a gang instead of just killing people in ghetto. -

The goals that I would like to achieve
- Doing one successful term without any organizational punishments given.
- Create an active and non-toxic organization.
- Make our gang known to the civilians of San Andreas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom