Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cute Sara
Suspect ID
215772 185590 206092
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2022
Time of violation
21:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ9nFhgUaNk

Agaah Kurdiii

Player
Player
I need an Arabic speaking admin and they were racist towards me and my friends who were standing in front of my fam's house and when I said they had 5 seconds to go there before then they killed us
id 215772 id185590 id206092

Ali albalooshi

What’s available for all is not attractive to me.
Player
I need an Arabic speaking admin and they were racist towards me and my friends who were standing in front of my fam's house and when I said they had 5 seconds to go there before then they killed us
id 215772 id185590 id206092
the first thing you give them five sec and they have the properity to kill u to save them lives so no mean to complaint

Please Please Read my Whole Appeal Its Very Important

Kate Wixx

Player
Player
the first thing you give them five sec and they have the properity to kill u to save them lives so no mean to complaint

Please Please Read my Whole Appeal Its Very Important
as I said 5 seconds to leave the area not start shooting, by following the RP giving demands to leave the area for 5 seconds, but to start shooting and said it's a self defense is non realistic, because if you want to save your life you have to follow the demands and leave the area, but shooting back while someone giving demands it's "FearRP", if you checked the discord ---> GrandRP server ---> Gen Rules, read it, it's might help you.

Kate Wixx

Player
Player
Also you guys start provoking to our fam house even that you don't own any houses in that's circle, so you was there to find someone to RDMing him.

Ali albalooshi

Player
as I said 5 seconds to leave the area not start shooting, by following the RP giving demands to leave the area for 5 seconds, but to start shooting and said it's a self defense is non realistic, because if you want to save your life you have to follow the demands and leave the area, but shooting back while someone giving demands it's "FearRP", if you checked the discord ---> GrandRP server ---> Gen Rules, read it, it's might help you.
if you give them 5 seconds they can to shoot you , you need to shoot them and only standing and see you?

Kate Wixx

Player
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

as you can see Rule 6.15 said you have to give demands for 5 seconds, the rule didn't said if you don't want to listen to the demands shoot them back, you have to give them demands back, also by doing provoking beside family house for just shooting everyone with no reason can also get a punishment from the admins for provoking.
if you give them 5 seconds they can to shoot you , you need to shoot them and only standing and see you?

Ali albalooshi

Player
Mach??
Your mind needs to be reset, I guess you didn't grow up, it's normal for us to make mistakes, kid, haha

Kate Wixx

Player
Player
Your mind needs to be reset, I guess you didn't grow up, it's normal for us to make mistakes, kid, haha
When someone giving you advice that's doesn't mean that my brain needs a rest, but it's a small advice from your older brother ;).

Ali albalooshi

Player
When someone giving you advice that's doesn't mean that my brain needs a rest, but it's a small advice from your older brother ;).
Thank you, I don't need advice from kids, I'm older than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom