Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lux Montalli

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL, Jackson Alexander
2. Your age, 23
3. Time zone, GMT+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear), Between 2pm to 2:30am.
5. Average online per day, 7-9 Hours Depends if I'm needed, then ill be on later if must be.
6. Your Discord, Luxx#9765
7. Your Nickname, Lux Montalli.
8. Your ID, TBD.
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section, State Section.

Additional Information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I've been Playing Grand for over a year 38k on EN 1, 1k on EN2, Ive had my fair share of experience with the roleplay and being inside legal and Illegal Orgs. I've been around admins a while and mainly from my time as Sheriff on EN2 as White Obsidian, and from being Chief IA Sahp high rank LSPD, FIB, as Dave Godfrey, I'm well aware and situated when it comes to doing serious tasks, and i have the RP to thank for it time learning the rules and overall enjoyment, i believe my time to shoot my shot for admin is now as i feel i finally have all the information needed to Enforce the rules, The year of rp ive had was great but id now like to help out the server, in well a More Helpful situation.

2. What are your strengths? I have great people skills and I'm good at getting the point across i do not let Emotions get involved in what im doing, strictly professional. Im good at troubleshooting issues too, and have a keen way with words and feel like I'm a strong minded person.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Well, Only one i can think of is, I can be impatient when its a serious situation.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I'm Certain I'm ready!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Wont have any.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? Nope as clear as glass.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time, it will be today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom