Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alecs_King
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2022
Time of violation
1:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/fotzq3

abohac99

Player
Player
I got called for backup over radio to help family members to get away from FIB. As I was going into the scene an ambulance with a person with an id 105444 was leaving. Later on in the fight I was ran over by that same ambulance. She broke FearRP because she was driving into a shootout as an EMS which they are supposed to stay away.

THEEEE Pamela Isley-Tamer

You tried it, I denied it 😘
Player
Hello admins!

This is a blatant attempt of deception, as a way to ease the pain of Combat logging only to fly back in and end up in jail. (He was cuffed so I'm pretty sure that's what happened XD) See the video below.

I think its so cute that you cut out the end of that video...

You know..the part where I apologized because I obviously accidentally hit you with my truck. I even got out to patch you up. Right before, I realized you were a criminal and you combat logged because the officer cuffed you while you were unconscious. Because you refuse to take an L when it is handed to you on a silver platter.

I was even able to get my stars removed by my supervisor, because it is pretty apparent that this was an accident. Thats right boo...Im an EMS employee. I always have body cam for incidents like this.

If I were to VDM you I would take that big truck and slam it into your face over and over again.

Your 4 digit ID is too short for you to be acting like this in the forums. Making false reports, cutting out important information and DECEVING ADMIN (which is against the rules). You should not be behaving like this at your big age XD

It's not my fault that you were on your last breath because you suck at combat.

It's not my fault that you don't look both ways before crossing the street. :LOL:

Also I could be wrong about this..but how is this FearRp?? On your pov I was driving away from the scene. I even reported it as a 10-10 on the radio, as you can see in the beginning of my POV. Keep watching it, because I took a new call on the same street that I hit you on. Your shoot out was on San Andreas Ave. But I hit you driving down Strawberry Ave to someone not involved in your roleplay, trying to stay away from San Andreas where all of the shooting was coming from.

No one was shooting at me. You were the one fearing for your life, whilst rolling around the ground like a clown lol

Also, since we're being petty today, I will be making a report on you as well. For Combat logging and attempting to deceive the admins.

Dang..I really should search my ID more often lol

Last edited:

THEEEE Pamela Isley-Tamer

You tried it, I denied it 😘
Player
Here you go. My thread has POV of the entire situation. I didn't cut out anything. It would be dishonest of me to do so. ❤️❤️

Kitty Tamer

To The Foruuuuums!!!!
Player
Bruh it was an accident. She stopped immediately after you rolled out in front of her and she even apologized to you before you CL...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom