Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorxon Sychea

Sesei Kelaa
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Darshan

2. Your age: 23

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 8AM to 4PM

5. Average online per day: 6-8 hours

6. Your Discord: Dorxon#5946

7. Your Nickname: Dorxon Sychea

8. Your ID: N/A

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: preferably State Section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

The whole server’s RP stance is balanced by Admins whenever the equilibrium is broken by the players. I have always been amazed by how to admins handle and deal with the situations whenever an issue creeps up. Being a long term player in the server, I have had my fair share of RP, starting out as a beginner and developing myself to become abled to handle positions like Head of different departments in Orgs like LSPD, FIB among others, made mistakes and learnt from them too. Now, I would like to step in as an Admin to contribute more to the community and make the new EN3 server a good place to RP in. And it’s always very special to be the first lot of admins to be in the city!

2. What are your strengths?

Before speaking anything, I firstly listen calmly about any situation and then when I speak, I make sure I give a verdict/decision/advice that does no harm to any person, instead helps them in having a better relationship with people in future.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

A weakness that I have is more or less my habit of asking multiple questions to understand the situation properly.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

As I already spent a lot of time doing every single thing in the city, I am now ready to leave the RP life and step on something new!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Don’t have any businesses and don’t plan of having any in future.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

None at the moment.

Thank you for reading the application.
Hoping for a positive response! <3

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time, it will be today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom