Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pearson Herrera
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 16, 2021
Time of violation
17:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/olqgs3

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
So we was at a Gun Store Robbery and LEO's were consistently running in and out of the zones. We made an IC ticket and an admin told them not too. This still continued to do this and at various times they continued to return to the zone, at 3 separate occasions they had 18 FIB 6 LSPD and 10 SAHP.

I don't believe LSPD returned but FIB and SAHP numbers kept rising throughout the robbery.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Unfortunately, this is not enough evidence to punish any organizations. Do you know which Administrator handled this situation, or can you provide a image of the Total of State Organizations exceeding 30 members in one image?

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
Kevin, Anthony Dejigallo held the initial point as they were shooting out of the zone very heavily, he made them stop. The issue is they had so many people out of the zone still shooting at us that it was impossible for Anthony to tell them all. Likewise they had people consistently coming into the Zone when there numbers came down. The issue isn't that they exceeded 30 at one time, it was the fact that they kept bringing more and more people to the robbery which still is in breach of the rule.

Brandon Schmidt

Player
Player
Hello

Is there any videos of this at all? Because from what I see they never go over 30 in any of the Photos at all. Also can I the full pics and not the cropped version.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
The rules do not prohibit leaving and entering back into the territory.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom