Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhat Singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Prabhat Kumar
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Prabhat Singh#7091
6. Your Nickname: Black Adam
7. Your ID: N/A
Additional information

1. Leader of Life Invader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I have been in this city for like 2 months and I have been working in LI and I have served a term as LI (Senior Employee) too in other city and learned a lot, I know every rule of LI how it works and how can it be more functional. I think I can be more involving to all employees. I have been in both creative and ADs team.
  • I want to make LifeInvader the best organization to work for in the whole city which it already kind of is but there's always room for improvement.
  • The employees of LifeInvader are very hard working and dedicated about their work, it is a team work job where each employees are kind and help each other in every situation. Senior employees help junior and interns to do better work.
  • Our employees get motivated by giving more instant bonuses and more fun activities at our headquarters.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
  • We will conduct some recruitments not only for Org but also for our departments separately.
  • I will also conduct as many global events as possible.
  • Introducing some level of dynamic pricing such that it benefits the customers and also the employees and ensure smooth ad flow.
  • Helping the striped shirt society (New citizens of the city) with the path to join an organization and to earn money and basic understanding of the city to promote safety and lay the foundation of good relationships
  • All things related to ranks, ads and other works in provided website.
I also create a website which helps LifeInvader employees to accesss about all things related to ads which make smooth work for LifeInvader employees.

Thanks for reading my application
Prabhat Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom