Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day
5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#7406
6. Your Nickname Madison Scott
7. Your ID NA

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i would like to become Bloods leader Because in my vagos term in EN2 my gang didn’t had a lot of ppl and graffiti team and the events was a big mess, because I didn’t had the experience I have today, if I will be Bloods leader, I know I can make Bloods the strongest org ever.

when I just started playing in the server my first org ever was gang (bloods), I remember I didn’t knew anything about the game but I remember that bloods members helped me a lot thos days. now I want to be the guy that help ppl and teach them the ghetto and gang rules.

my experience in EN2: EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent Marabunta Dep Bloods Dep Hr in LSPD.

i know all the server rules and i follow them, and when other ppl braking the rules i wil report them.
( you can check my posts )

i am calm minded i know how to face with hard situations, and the pressure of the leadership.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

> i will do daily events.
> I will make sure me and my HCs will be respectful to all of the members.
> when I was vagos leader we had a lot of problems with the graffiti team, so I will make sure if I will be the leader that I will have a active graffiti team and active gang.
> and also I will make the discord server an important thing as well I will make logs of hired / fired / blacklisted and I will make sure this logs will work properly.
> i will Recruit ppl that really knows the rules.
> i will make sure all the situations and events will be IC only (Apart from Turf).
> i will make all the gang fear when they will see a blue car in the streets.
> 100% turf.

Thanks for reading, i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom