Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
Your IRL Name: Luke
Your Age: 17.
Time zone: GMT+1.
Average online per day: 8-9 Hours.
Your Discord: Luke Hulk#0001
Your Nickname: Luke Hulk
Your ID: n/a

1. Org Im applying For: SAHP

2. Reason I want to run this specific Org.

A) In EN1 i have been a HC under many sheriffs and i see how things are run inside the organisation this will help me with sheriff as i will use all my knowledge to my advantage, With My knowledge in SAHP i know the best way to run it and the way in doing this is that you get to know your officers well so yu know best way for them.

B) I want to make sure SAHP becomes the No.1 org in the city as it has the potential, I want to make sure my HR are always recruiting so we have mass numbers Online at various times in a day

C) I want to make sure SAHP is a Friendly work environment. But also has a strict Strike system so that we can deal with Corruption Swiftly and quickly as one thing i hate in my org is corruption due to people being idiotic

D) For my recruitments and hiring i wanna build a HR team strong enough too be able to deal with Mass recruitments at a time and meet 3 recruitment drives a week so i always have people in my organisation

E) In LEO orgs there is always Favourtism, In My org this will not occur and Anyone being favourtised will be punished according to system listed above in part (C). Reason for this is so i have a clean, non corrupted and fair organisation for People to join

Advice For Roleplay Inside the Org!

1. Im going to make sure the communication between my org and all orgs is at a high so i can have the mutual Agreement and Respect with each and every leader/org so that when it comes to meeting eachother for meetings or tactics at Events theres no grudges or Conflict between the orgs members

2. As i will be the first For EN3 im going to make sure I make all officers aware of: PG, Metagaming, UB , and Fail rp/fear rp to avoid us receiving or punishments due to members breaking these rules or Not being aware of these fully jsut to give them a hand

3. Bonuses will improve the roleplay beacuse no one wants to be in an org with no extra pay as they feel they arent rewarded enough so to deal with this ill make sure all my head of departments have money to issue to all of there members

Thanks For Reading! - Luke Hulk

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
Good luck Luke. Best LEO I know and would make an even better leader 💪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom