Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Efe
2.Your Age: 16
3. Time zone:
GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 6-7 Weekdays,10-12 Weekends
5. Your Discord: Safy#3946
6. Your Nickname: Safy Pluxury
7. Your ID: 34259

Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
a)
First of all, I want to optimize the LEO experience I gained at en2 for this organization and make it the most loved by people because LSPD is really one of the most important organizations in this city.

b) Secondly I am aware that many people apply for this. What separates me from them is my experience and knowing how to manage well, which makes me different from other people. There are people I already trust and know as surrogates with previous leadership experience. and with the experience I gained in previous organizations (LSPD, GOV, NG, SAHP, FIB), I think that I am always ready and ready to take responsibility for this.

c) thirdly and lastly, I am aware that it is so important for the city that leading this organization requires a great responsibility and I always feel ready for this.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Advice 1:
First of all, the activity of the people in the organization and how they do their jobs and responsibilities is very important to me. People will be promoted or dropped accordingly.

Advice 2:

Secondly, it is very important to me how loyal the people in the organization are to RP. What I'm talking about is of great importance to the organization. and it will be the thing i will pay most attention to

Advice 3:

Thirdly, and lastly, I want to revive the activity of this organization and to have lspd be able to help whenever people need lspd. just like events, emergency calls, operations.for this i will choose active people for internal affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom