Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
1. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪʀʟ: Rudra Singh
2. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ: 16
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: GST IST
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 4-7 hours
5. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: DANNY KROWN#8667
6. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Harvey knight
7. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅ: ?

1. Leader of.. Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-1 When i join this server fast time i join a crime family and we do lots of hostage situation store robbery. and i learn how its work. but after some days most of family member join state org, so i join gang i want to keep active crime rp in city. But i see gangs only focus only 100% turf and cland..
-2 So thought if i got leadership with my past experience and with good friend we definitely can run this org smoothly with less chance with getting warning.
-3 The first gang i joined was Families only and i did a pretty great start the interviewer was inpressed from me and he gave me rank 3 which was a pretty great start for me but it didnt lasted too much my friends called me to another gang and other and other they made me a gang hooper but now i am still at no org and i know pretty much every rule so why not become the leader
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
i think that if I had the chance to become bunta leader I would do my very best to make some nice changes.
we will do focuse on ic event so we can interact with State org. like robbing people on highway, store robbery hostage situation
also, we will do ng raid 2 time in a day i have enough people for that. Also we will do other event also like turf sub cland all gang event

I will only recruit people as mentioned below

1. Recruit only the people who knows rules.
2. Take them to test to prevent rulebreaks like, metagaming, powergaming, fail-rp etc.
3. Recruit experienced people.

I will make 3 team
1 turf team- i have a good turf team and i we will try to get 100% turf in term
2 spray team- in spray team i recruit a good team for spraying
3 Blud - which is the main team to do main events like clands, subs, fz raids turf and spray can also join but familia is the must

Darsh Patel

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected!
Applications for Bloods are closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom