Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
issi bing
Administrators nickname
Syndra Blugirll
Date
Oct 30, 2022
Time
1:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/226738/

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
dear admin, Admin syndra decided to ban me for possible 3.1 for insulting in foreign language for me saying "lick my zehbi" wich means suck my dick. after the person spam punching my fam members and then getting killed by me. i went to the admin privately and the admin admitted he does not speak the moroccan language also considered Tmazight/darija. i would like to request this been looked after because this is a false claim/punishment which i have not done. admin also claims because i insulted in a foreign language its considered ooc insults wich i find insane knowing its not how it works.

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Just to clear and deny some parts you said,
1 - I never said your punishment is possible 3.1, it is clear 3.1
2 - i didn't admit i don't speak moroccan ( tmzaight/darija ), i said its not my main accent as i don't speak it fluent but 80% can understand it.
3 - you also insulted right before killing not the first words only.

Last edited:

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
Just to clear and deny some parts you said,
1 - I never said your punishment is possible 3.1, it is clear 3.1
2 - i didn't admit i don't speak moroccan ( tmzaight/darija ), i said its not my main accent as i don't speak it fluent but 80% can understand it.
yeah because tellingg someone suck my dick is ooc insult :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom