Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Sultan
2. Your age: 22
3. Time Zone: GTM +4
4 Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 10:00 AM To 01:00 AM (With Some Break)
5. average online per day: 6-12 hours
6. Your Discord: 4PY#9101
7. Your nickname: Sultan Foster
8. Your ID: N/A
9. I want to be curator of crime section or state section: State Section Because (I have spent most of my RP time in State orgs But Crime would also be acceptable to me)

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
i Been in Part this wonderful project for almost 8 months and i have Experienced Both Side of the City But For me EMS or the State side was the best place i have worked as EMS HC Under 4 Really good chief's and i have Gained A lot of Good Experiences, the city has really good Roleplay Situations and Scenarios and i was lucky enough to be a part of a few of them but sometimes due to some people trying to break the rules the experience was a little bit disturbed but all thanks to really hard working staff team those guys were punished at the right time and my experiences were even better but sometimes they are bombarded with a lot of questions so i just wanna help the staff team to help keep the city clean of people who want to break rules and help the new city. And due to my me being able to have flexible working hours and and also know multiple languages so can help the community more.

2. What are your strengths?
- Good At Communication
- Hard Worker
- Quick learner
- Good Listener
- Deep Thinker
- Flexible Working Hours

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I don't tolerate rule breaks
-I don't Like People Lying to me
-I don't Like Disrespect

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes, I'm ready to leave RP life, And Start Supporting The Project

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes!

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
i dont have any irl issue At the Moment

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom