Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xerxes kingz
Suspect ID
175052 | 176221
Date of violation
Oct 29, 2022
Time of violation
11:41
Proofs
https://imgur.com/LdurRat

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
Well those things were not stole and have been returned to you stop fucking lying , didn't josh gave back u things and who the hell is McMurphy i dunno who the fuck are u, stop interfering if u can't back up ur words , and to u Alec give back my cars , those items were taken by MR . JESSE SLOW and he gave those items to me , but when one of your family member contact me i.e. lukaaz , the money equal to the worth of those items have been send , Josh gave money to y'all when you said me Indian Scammer

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
And why the fuck u sharing my personal dms that were meant to be seen by u guys , do u want me to share stuffs that u have said ? Stop crying dude u got everything Mr slow took

Cherry Wick

Player
Player
Well those things were not stole and have been returned to you stop fucking lying , didn't josh gave back u things and who the hell is McMurphy i dunno who the fuck are u, stop interfering if u can't back up ur words , and to u Alec give back my cars , those items were taken by MR . JESSE SLOW and he gave those items to me , but when one of your family member contact me i.e. lukaaz , the money equal to the worth of those items have been send , Josh gave money to y'all when you said me Indian Scammer
The treasurer of the family you joined right after you scammed The Kingz.

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
I didn't kill nobody show proof , and i didn't transferred items thankyou

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
The treasurer of the family you joined right after you scammed The Kingz.
I was a high command of kingz since beigning i have the keys to vault since beigning , i donated my cars my guns to that family , and you know what it was Me who bought all people together to make that family , so when u saying i scammed someone you are wrong every story have two sides , and about your family i left it cuz it was boring that's it , stop blaming me for stuff i haven't done.

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
And to admin , please check LUKAAZ KINGZ he was given 1.5 million mutually , and he is the LEADER of family Not these cartoons who posted complaint about me thankyou

Cherry Wick

Player
Player
I was a high command of kingz since beigning i have the keys to vault since beigning , i donated my cars my guns to that family , and you know what it was Me who bought all people together to make that family , so when u saying i scammed someone you are wrong every story have two sides , and about your family i left it cuz it was boring that's it , stop blaming me for stuff i haven't done.
you were in the family for less than a week OK lol

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
I will talk to my friend who gave him money cuz he might it on body cam , again everything that was taken not "stolen" , money has been given back since these MFS refused to give back my cars and still have em with em

Pappa Mage

Player
Player
you took our expensive shit and sold it. absolute snake is what you are

Joshua27

Loner
Player
See that's what I'm saying u don't know shit , I'm with kingz for 2 months since it was created how fucking dumb you are?
you joined our Family, but we have warehouse on Lock and vehicles on Lock, you left. stop calling my Wife Dumb Bro. im not scared that you ran into a high level Family

Cherry Wick

Player
Player
See that's what I'm saying u don't know shit , I'm with kingz for 2 months since it was created how fucking dumb you are?
I appreciate your effort on trying to tick me off but if that were true then why do you waste talking to dumb people. Do you feel it's a wise thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom