Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xerxes kingz
Suspect ID
175052 | 176221
Date of violation
Oct 29, 2022
Time of violation
11:41
Proofs
https://imgur.com/LdurRat

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
This is Still under Review? this man is obviously a Thief Fucking Asshole. Clawing Desperately to get out of Trouble, meanwhile Calling everyone Names and Insulting Everyone. telling a whole Crowd of people their "wrong" and "Special Needs" the act was Logged, and Recorded. No Amount of Name Calling and Insulting will ever Wipe out the Fact that you were Caught as a Dirty Ass Thieving Fuck.
Bruh im chilling , you and your wife are really people with special needs and you know what we all care bout your kind. Since you desperately tried to fuck me over I dnt even know you two who the fuck are you two ? This was between me and kingz and you and your stupid wife came in between for what , you don't know shit I guess u commented here so you can get attention from lukkaz maybe. Idk but I'm not the kind of guy to back out from any insult so if you and your stupid wife keeps on calling me stuff I'll give it back to you , you understand? You stupid ass fucktard . Stop calling me theif go and ask high commands in Kingz what they think of me , more than half of em still my friends only the Yes man like you are , the ones who talking shit to impress your daddy , so stfu and get the fuck off you stupid fucking lousey fucktard looking ass

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
This is Still under Review? this man is obviously a Thief Fucking Asshole. Clawing Desperately to get out of Trouble, meanwhile Calling everyone Names and Insulting Everyone. telling a whole Crowd of people their "wrong" and "Special Needs" the act was Logged, and Recorded. No Amount of Name Calling and Insulting will ever Wipe out the Fact that you were Caught as a Dirty Ass Thieving Fuck.
And stop with your stupid bullshit no on in Kingz like you and your wife half of the HC dnt even come in city becuz of stupid descision taken by your daddy lukaaz , few have left already , dnt call me theif all the money have been given back to your daddy lukkaz the guy who is too lazy to do something as a leader , tell your suger daddy to return my cars and we will be even , and tbh with you IDC if i get banned or taken out of city I'm happy that friends that i made there are still with me , and thankyou Yes mans like you are the reason kingz have gone down in grounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom