Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sonia Rng
Administrators nickname
John lark
Date
Oct 30, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a39pRCx6WWc

Sonia Rng

Run n Gun KillaZ
Player
I dont know what to say, I was being fair to this server everytime but i dont know why my luck is so bad. I was getting robbed they told me to put hands up and now they are demanding to drop vehicle scanner lockpics which they cant rob so i was saying them u cant rob but they were shouting so i called gods they came and said the situation u can only rob ammunation armour and a guy is still interfering in the situation, i also said dont speak the god is saying something still he dont listen so i punched him and telling him you are a bitch guy bec the admins were talking but i got blocked , I really apologise for my words ,its just came out by mistake i dont wanna disresepect anyone , I was telling them the rules only but they are not eager to listen. I apologise Please unblock i want to be in the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom