Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi Fedorow

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Quinn
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: EST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: Normally from 20:00pm- 3am (8pm-3am)
5. Average online per day: 5-7 hours a day
6. Your Discord: bettyan#5365
7. Your Nickname: Lexi Fedorow
8. Your ID: 2760
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: state

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
In the past year or so I have always seen admins keep roleplay as realistic as it gets they make it a better community then what people think it is and I want to be a part of that community. As I have been in many organisations, I want to give myself a challenge to step up and take on the role of a admin.

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are being able to work with people and also listen and learn when needed, I am able to work with everyone and expect everyone for who they are. One of my biggest strengths is that I can be patient with people if they are having difficulties.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My Greatest Weakness is that I can be annoying and talk too much when it is not needed.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I will be more than ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as I need and want to try something new as I have been in multiple organisations over the past year.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Currently I am not in possession of a business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
I have school and hockey but I still have a pretty good amount of free time.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time, it will be today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom