Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

vAnimated

Player
Player
There are multiple people here killing us what I want to know is what possible IC reason do they have for coming to our house and shooting at us since this player followed us from EN2 (ID: 13019 in EN2) to EN3 (ID: 846) and has been harassing us all day showing up with no IC issue whatsoever and now killing us without reason at all. I would like a pov request to know what possible IC reason he has for showing up.

Pov of the whole situation please.

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
I drove by the house and you buddy with the red mask decides to shoot so me and my friend shoot back. This is not full pov as you can see it’s starts in a werid spot.

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
If you wanna ask your friend for pov be my guest because he shot at me

Anthony Hills

Player
Player
10/10
Self Report Bozo

Vagos Deputy EN2, Marabunta Turfer EN2, Bloods Turfer EN2, Vagos Turfer EN2, Ballas Turfer EN2 and FR1

vAnimated

Player
Player
10/10
Self Report Bozo

Vagos Deputy EN2, Marabunta Turfer EN2, Bloods Turfer EN2, Vagos Turfer EN2, Ballas Turfer EN2 and FR1
First, there is no audio in your pov. Second, you guys literally pulling up all day with no IC reason whatsoever

Jayden Hill

Curator of Beach Market
Player
Rejected

I decided to reject this forum according to:
Incorrect format Provided POV does not show the entire situation, other POV that posted against thread is Cropped or edited.
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint And file a new complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom