Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Forever Infinity Licences / I bought but It doesn't come

Yigit KafSinKaf

Player
Player
Good day everyone,

I bought Forever Infinity Licences yesterday and pay 25 Grand Coin but it doesn't come. I looked first my inventory but I don't see anything. Second way I went to the post office but here is empty. Then I wrote to Admins on the game and they said "we are sorry about that make a tech forum please".

I need someone official to help; please give me back my forever infinity licences or my payed grand coins.

Regards.

Max Bolo

Respect
Player
Good day everyone,

I bought Forever Infinity Licences yesterday and pay 25 Grand Coin but it doesn't come. I looked first my inventory but I don't see anything. Second way I went to the post office but here is empty. Then I wrote to Admins on the game and they said "we are sorry about that make a tech forum please".

I need someone official to help; please give me back my forever infinity licences or my payed grand coins.

Regards.
Hello,It will not come in your inventory but you can drive any thing like car Heli or water transport

Top Bottom