Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Gunshop robbery police shooting 1st | State Orgs | #00034

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sali gold
Suspect ID
6728 208 15376 15423
Date of violation
May 11, 2021
Time of violation
13:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcJqeV4VHI0

Sali Gold

Player
Player
This is not the 1st time we lose our gunshop robbery becouse of the FBI , the police i can say they was doing there job good , until fbi come to ruining it, You can see in the video 16:09 time on the video put playback speed 0.5 and you will see the bullets coming froom outside to inside , you can see the bullets on the door when they was shoting , i talk to the lspd officer and show hem my video , he relised me and admit it was the mistake of the fbi , we lost the robbery becouse of the fbi who 1st start shoting even that we had a hostage inside , we would like to get the gunshop robbery reward to our gang vagos , we should get it , becouse the fbi failed and its not the 1st time , i mast admit lspd know to rollplay and respecting the lives of hostage , but fbi are so rude and not respecting even the rules , they just rp to win , the last time i reported them , the admin said they will get warn or something, like i see the police know more then the fbi who don't know even the rules to respect , let me know if we can get the reword of the gunshop , becouse only 1 time at day can be robbed , and it was not our mistake of that , it was the fbi

Link froom last fail rp 11 may 2021 with fbi agents
time 9:25
they was requesting the hostage with no criminal records we gived them 2 hostages and they shot us 1st even that we haved hostages inside , becouse if i gived them the hostage in white shirts they will start shooting becouse he had no criminal records , for this mistake i was in jail 75m becouse of fbi who don't know to respect the lives of hostage , like i said to them , i can do his job bether 100 times with respecting all the rules of server.

Sali Gold

Player
Player
This was 5 days later and you already reported it
I send the case of yesterday they have it on the link , look on the video , and i send the link froom 5 days ago , to show them , its not the 1st time.

Players nicknameSali goldSuspect ID6728 208 15376 15423Date of violationMay 11, 2021Time of violation13:45Proofs

Sali Gold

Player
Player
Hello! This report is now under review.​
  • Sali Gold Were they aware that you still had a hostage inside?​
Yes they know , i said it , that is whay they are saying whay are you shooting , they was confuse , they didn't know who shoot , until they looked in the personal video recording .

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to accept this report for the following reasons.​
  • We have been working to deal with the situation for a long time and it does not seem it has been fixed yet. From the footage provided FIB began shooting while there was still a hostage inside and from what Sali Gold said, they were still aware they had one hostage. There were people outside who were even aware of the situation and they were even asking them why they are shooting.​
  • FIB will receive a verbal warning for this situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom