Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romy Vug

Pick a side
Player
1. Jayson
2. 19
3. EAT
4. 6:00 to maximum 23:00
5. 7 hours
6. Vaxn#6666
7. Romy Santiago
9.State section

1. . I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others. My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. Also with my time zone being EAT I would be in the city mostly during the day. meaning the main admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve .I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would me perfect for this position. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I simply love helping people out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I’d like to assist the current administration team with their duties as the population is raising on a daily basis.

- I have really good communication skills .
- I have equal respect to all.
- I am very mature.
- I am hardworking and take my positions very serious.
- I am very patient.
- I am mature and treat everyone equally.
- Availability (always available when needed)
- I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others.
- I am a quick learner.
- Sometimes i feel discomfort when I leave responsibilities incomplete.
- I tend to get lentient with people but i have to give punishments where necessary.
- sometimes i overthink
- In some situations i feel some frustration when others perform at a slower pace or to a lower standard than i expect.
4. Yes i will.

5. Yes

6. Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom