Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yusf broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 31, 2022
Time of violation
16:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/A0bV5Ga91js

yusf

Player
Player
as u can see the guy is trying to prevoke me and demands me in gz and trying to demend me out side of it and as u can see in the pov they shot in the gz and attempt to rob me and ohe also lied and tried to prevoke the admin saying that i shot hes family

Last edited:

Will Steel

Player
Player
We were fueling our cars when this guy started provoking us
We know rules, we know that gas station is a greenzone in fact we were just talking. He was the only one saying "rob me come on"
When we told him to leave the area this ID 3532 insulted us calling "motherfuckers".

"3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days."

We did not rob or kill anyone in there so I don't see the reason to complain

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
We were fueling our cars when this guy started provoking us
We know rules, we know that gas station is a greenzone in fact we were just talking. He was the only one saying "rob me come on"
When we told him to leave the area this ID 3532 insulted us calling "motherfuckers".

"3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days."

We did not rob or kill anyone in there so I don't see the reason to complain
motherfucker is not a parent insult

Totomarlone7622

Player
Player
Id 1793 is a very toxic guy he came to my family and abusing all family member like mother fucker
Terrorist
In my family there are 3 girls they leave the server because of this toxic guy
He is a very very toxic guy need to punish him

yusf

Player
Player
Id 1793 is a very toxic guy he came to my family and abusing all family member like mother fucker
Terrorist
In my family there are 3 girls they leave the server because of this toxic guy
He is a very very toxic guy need to punish him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom