Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Keskin_Keser
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 1, 2022
Time of violation
14:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BXnufVhDhtQ

Keskin_Keser

Player
he punched me first. then he pulled out a gun, and I pulled it out the same way. he fired the gun until I pointed the gun. Stealing candy is a completely normal behavior. and it's also something that can be stealing candy. do I need him to squeeze me for this. then I'll shoot those who steal from me. I don't think anyone would like that. and I think he deserves a punishment

Last edited:

Jay mayt

Player
Player
he punched me first. then he pulled out a gun, and I pulled it out the same way. he fired the gun until I pointed the gun. Stealing candy is a completely normal behavior. and it's also something that can be stealing candy. do I need him to squeeze me for this. then I'll shoot those who steal from me. I don't think anyone would like that. and I think he deserves a punishment
why you pulling a gun out on me then don't pull a gun and expect not to be shot ati felt in danger so i have every right to shoot when you pull a gun on me i punched you and that was gonna be it there was no need to pull a gun you bought it on yourself mate

Keskin_Keser

Player
why you pulling a gun out on me then don't pull a gun and expect not to be shot ati felt in danger so i have every right to shoot when you pull a gun on me i punched you and that was gonna be it there was no need to pull a gun you bought it on yourself mate
everything seems to be on the record. you're the one who pulled the first gun. you started punching me the way I came. i noticed he was pulling a gun and I pulled the gun out. and you're shooting without pointing my gun.

Hexton Merks

Merks, It's who I am and what I do.
Leader of unofficial org
You can shoot vampires. That's the point. Also you pulled weapon out first.

Do you think vampires just get to steal everyone's candy? Looks like you played yourself to me

Keskin_Keser

Player
the stealing situation did not occur. he's already punching as soon as I leave. there is no candy stolen.

Keskin_Keser

Player
0.32 deki will examine the situation, and it looks like who pulled out the first gun here. I'm taking the bag in front of me. and you take the gun from your waist to your hand.

Keskin_Keser

Player
you're wrong, you're acting like you're right. and on top of that, you're insulting me. disrespectful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom