Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
cupido wrld
Administrators nickname
italian admins
Date
Nov 21, 2021
Time
16 45
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/151/post-thread

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
mazhor me and other 30 other guys been having issues with italian admins
-they demorgued people for no reason
-they tell us they gonna ban us no reason
-we cant play and enjoy the grand rp experience with fear getting banned as we are scared playing with fear
-they are untrained
-they dont know the rules
-they banned people bcz someone called (pig) and idiot to a police officer is not an ooc insult they barely know the diffrence between ic and ooc
and now other people gonna post in comment about admins what they been doing wrong
i hope u take actions againts them as soon as u can as we cant play with fear every second

Danisrael

https://www.youtube.com/c/Danisrael1
Player
-we cant play and enjoy the grand rp experience with fear getting banned as we are scared playing with fear
-they are untrained
-they banned people bcz someone called (pig) and idiot to a police officer is not an ooc insult they barely know the diffrence between ic and ooc
and now other people gonna post in comment about admins what they been doing wrong
i hope u take actions againts them as soon as u can as we cant play with fear every second

I do not think at all like you I appreciate the work of the admins.
They do a really good job.
The fact that you do not know how to play and cry like a little boy is not anyone's problem.
There's a sentence that says not the world is fucked maybe you are fucked.
Do a home inspection.

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
The fact that you do not know how to play and cry like a little boy is not anyone's problem.
Do a home inspection.
if u are not related to the post stop being fanboy and focus on ur self tnx

Bluefacee.

Player
Player
-they are untrained
Hello Mazhor,
Admins have threatened people getting banned because they speak English. I dont need to explain myself for that.
They dont know rules
One admin threatened cupido of getting perm banned because he made a twink account
Then admin tells cupido that he is sick and tired of marabunta killing in Ghetto. (Bear in mind this is when ghetto rule 1.1 was not modified). Therefore that meant we could kill anyone whenever we wanted in ghetto. But yet admins threaten marabunta beacause we kill in ghetto?! That makes no sense at all.
Admins need to start revising their rules more because its getting out of hand what admins are doing and saying.
A ban for calling someone a pig?????? They say thats an OOC insult but Cupido did a store robbery (which is an IC event) and then Cupido called them a pig in an IC way. The way admins say that any insult is OOC is getting ridiculous aswell.
This is getting out of hand and 30+plus people can agree with me

Bluefacee.

Player
Player
Do a home inspection.
Who asked you to talk bro. Literally no one. Your not involved but you butt in. Stop being a fan. Its embarassing

Denniss

𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓟𝓐𝓝𝓞 / 𝓑𝓡𝓐𝓣𝓥𝓐
Player
-Every time i ask for opponents POV admins keep asking me other mine POVs without any sense and then they reject all of them for no proofs.
-When someone wont get ressed admin always say make a report on forum that is a waste of time.
-They follow us everywhere even when we drive helicopter, this situation is getting frustrating and very oppressive.

rgdgdgdzgzdrgr

Player
Player
In many situation i saw sometimes that the admins dont apply the italian grand rp rules, there's a mistake here, becouse many of admins come's from fivem m italian server, which is a full rp server, and they bring the rules from that server to the grand rp server.
I want to say how incopetent are some of them, couse i called an admin to ask him if i can do a police bait, and he said yes, cause its no writed in the rules, yesterday i was reading some of the threads and i saw threads accepted for this!
In my opinion everyone have they own rules, mybe the studied so much rules on other server, and they think its the same on this one.
On the threads aswell, they rejected one on mine, which was like 6min of pov, but they accept other pov which is 15 seconds, and some of my friend got demorganed.
Another of my friend got banned for cheating, we was robbing shop, and he shooted from a cracked window, he was instant banned without any thread or proof of that
Another problem is that when someone post a complain about player, FOR EXAMPLE
AT 22:00 i post a thread about someone who infranged a rule, the admin at 22:10 accept the thread, closing the thread and so i cannot defend myselfe, even if i was right
I met a situation when some of us wasn't in right, and the admin demorganed them instant, but when we call them, they say us to post a thread, cause they cant do nothing, if they cant do nothing why we got demorgan in middle of action, or in 5 min since the action finished?
PLEASE, IM ASKING U TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE ADMINS, AND THE ROLE AS ADMIN SHOULD BE MORE DIFFICULT TO GET IT, AS THEY SHOULD KNOW EVERY SINGLE RULES ON THIS SERVER

rgdgdgdzgzdrgr

Player
Player
We cant have fun in our hq (between us) that they warn us cause we speak english or we do failrp
Yeah, they denorgan us for having fun between us, but when we call them, from injustice from other they say that cannot do nothing ahahahah

androx

Il comune
Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom