Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
cupido wrld
Administrators nickname
italian admins
Date
Nov 21, 2021
Time
16 45
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/151/post-thread

Rocco Rockfeller

Player
Player
hi I do this post because I would like a reorganization of the admin of this server since most of them fortunately not all abuse their power without giving precise explanations and many times there are aiding and abetting. the first to create quarrels are they who, with children's behavior, create situations that can be easily solved. i just say that when there must be there are never with this i said everything i hope you will solve it since it is a fantastic server managed by incompetents good evening
Sorry english but i'm using translator

lixxx#6049

Player
Player
I am expressing my opinion without flaming anyone, initially I state that I am a friend of cupid and most of the marabunta, there are many admins (not all) who do not know the rules, but calling them incompetent does not seem right.
Peace and Love

Frandrix

Player
Player

This was a forum that I done it, I think was not Judged correctly.
I done similar action many times in the English server and I never received a demorgan.
Also I think we need to understand what kind of rp we need to follow, if full rp o same rp on the English server....

Suppa0000

Player
Player
I agree, too, I play with fear, now even in the ghetto you can not shoot for no "rp" reason ..

androx

Il comune
Player

Frandrix

Player
Player
From when a gang need a reason to shoot in ghetto? Shot other gang is already a reason... I don't think in real life we can see to different fang see in ghetto and give a hugs... From when a gang need a reason to steal money from people? After 22:00 the gang can shoot without a reason... No make sense all this...

androx

Il comune
Player
they did the bumper car during the informant event while trying to take the car and of course it was closed with no complaints and no reassignment of the car

androx

Il comune
Player
From when a gang need a reason to shoot in ghetto? Shot other gang is already a reason... I don't think in real life we can see to different fang see in ghetto and give a hugs... From when a gang need a reason to steal money from people? After 22:00 the gang can shoot without a reason... No make sense all this...
true to kill another gang member i have to check the clock cause i can kill only over 22 without a reason, my reason is i want kill other member cause they are my rivals but i cant

androx

Il comune
Player
btw yesterday our friend got 120mins in jail cause powergame when he was alone, minding his own business and 3 admins was following him cause he speak english, they say a lot that everyone is welcome but it's not like that.

Bellamy

Player
Player
mazhor me and other 30 other guys been having issues with italian admins
-they demorgued people for no reason
-they tell us they gonna ban us no reason
-we cant play and enjoy the grand rp experience with fear getting banned as we are scared playing with fear
-they are untrained
-they dont know the rules
-they banned people bcz someone called (pig) and idiot to a police officer is not an ooc insult they barely know the diffrence between ic and ooc
and now other people gonna post in comment about admins what they been doing wrong
i hope u take actions againts them as soon as u can as we cant play with fear every second
Are u the same guy who trolls italian government with the helicopter? Man i saw ur video. Embarassing. But as I know admins does not banned you for this... or at least thei did for few days isn't it ?

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
Are u the same guy who trolls italian government with the helicopter? Man i saw ur video. Embarassing. But as I know admins does not banned you for this... or at least thei did for few days isn't it ?
No i Dont even have helicopters license I don’t know how to drive it and before u accuse someone make sure u have proofs ☺️☺️

Lercio

Player
Player
Italian admins have all reasons to warn and ban you and your friends.
Send proof and thread links about your violations in the last month.

If you dont respect rules, that's not an admin fail.

Enjoy your holy ban!
Peace

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Your ban got removed. Player with an ID 855 will receive a warning for Fail RP (insulting gangs, while being a hostage) because of him FULL RP situation was ruined.

No violations here

All participants will be warned. Explained everything to Chief Administrator how to act in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom