Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pearson Herrera
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 16, 2021
Time of violation
21:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ger067

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
I went to the bank robbery and a member of FIB was arresting me, they drag me outside the bank to instantly get killed by an NG.

I would like to add another note is that Criminals that are willing to RP getting arrested rather than complaining shouldn't be ridiculed for this. After I died I got swarmed by 15 LEO's all saying contradicting arguments of the Bank Robbery is IC, its OOC, kill him, finish him. It seems like all Organisations GOV, LSPD, FIB, and NG have no clue what events are IC and OOC leading to confusion. I would tell there leaders to make announcements about specific events.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

ID 7145 will receive a 120 minute Demorgan for this infraction of State Rules 4.2 and 1.12. I will also speak to the NG General about this event and make sure that National Guard understands this is an IC Event where Law Enforcement CAN arrest.

If this happens again, stricter punishments will be issued. My apologies for this incident Mr. Herrera.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom