Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andy Lemon
Administrators nickname
Jayden Hill
Date
Nov 1, 2022
Time
22:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpcYfFskJGQ

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Hello thanks for looking into my thread.
I was involved in a store robbery doing negotiations, I put down a barricade to block traffic while I was there, so I didnt get hit. "This is very much an IC issue to not die by a car."
I then negotiated the store robbery that had amazing rp and no violence, I took the suspect to doc but I forgot my barracade that I left on the ground not on a building or hanging off of something.

Unrealistic behavior is something thats not possible but you do it anyway such as Ramping a car off the mountains, or even putting barricades on top of buildings and hanging over structures.

I left my barricade in the road and since all events are IC they that should be me getting IN trouble with my org leader and being sued by the city for causing harm. (this could ad more rp not hinder it.)
If i was shooting people from ontop of a building with cover like that I totally get it but it wasnt like that.

I feel my rp has been interrupted and ruined for a misunderstanding of rules on both ends admin and player.

I cant find a rule for having to pick up baracades at end of events being an admin jail. It most definitely is an org issue to be IN trouble and loose my job maybe.

clips--------
This clip will show me putting down my baracade in a very rp and ic way in the road not unrealistic in the slightest

in this clip im discussing to a new player how things kind of work and trying to help with rp and what things happen. I was forcibly removed from the rp by an admin for this.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You set up that barricade and left it there without removing it, it got removed by admin when you were at DOC.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom