Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected EMS Corrupt Bio | Foallow Venetia | 2868

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foallow

Player
Player
Organization: EMS

Name: Foallow Venetia
Nationality: United Kingdom
Place of Birth: UK
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: None
Strengths: Very good shot | Determined | Honest | Hard-Working
Weakness: A bit too honest, have gotten myself in trouble with my honesty | Trust too many people, Trust should be earned i struggle to realise that sometimes. | Stubborn, sometimes I can be very stubborn but I try to notice and fix my stubborness

Life Story:
Foallow Venetia was a child who obsessed over doctors and the ability to save and take lives at will. He loved super heroes so knowing that people had this kind of power was very fascinating to him, His mother was quite poor, very violent and extremely strict. He wasn't allowed outside for more than an hour a day had no friends and would barely get much food when he was at his mothers house, His father on the other hand was a very rich and powerful man Terror King they called him, He of course loved his son but had very little time for him in order for him to stay successful. He ran an illegal drugs business and was unaware of Foallow's situation back home with his mother, Terror King and Serenity Venetia divorced when Foallow Venetia was only 7 years old. One day Foallow Venetia went to the drug business with his dad and as he (in the past) studied a lot of medical stuff he knew what 90% of the drugs were used for and what they did to enhance the body, when his father was in a meeting he stole the drugs in hopes to make his own medicine that would cure all types of illness, however due to him not having common sense because his mother wouldn't let him go out much not even to school, he didn't know anything about having a testing dummy and used all his experiments on himself which resulted in him having many mental health problems. When he turned 16 his mother wanted him to get his driving license so she increased his times out in the world to 3 hours a day. In these times Foallow would try to get as many patients as he could to test his "cure" he was actually quite successful in accumulating people to try it however the "cure" had the complete opposite effect and instead of curing people he ended up killing 5 people who agreed to take the medicine. In frustration he went with his dad to the Business again and again with his dad thinking he was interested in what he does and wanted to follow in his footsteps, but Foallow just wanted the opportunity to master his craft and master his "cure" which drove him insane. At 18 he bought his first gun, because he started to notice people were refusing to try his new and improved "cure" in which he had to enforce people to take it against there will.

Career Story: Foallow Venetia worked hard in the years to become Trained in the EMS department which also allowed him to give his subjects the cure. He would get so happy when people would willingly test the cure for him, As he understood the medicine more the cure became less and less deadly and he was able to manifest many serum's of many kinds. He was happy to help and heal people but was equally as happy to inject them with his "cure" forcefully, he had no realization that what he was doing was bad due to his dad doing a lot worse when he was growing up, and he had no remorse for those who he had killed. He'd become friends with a lot more Illegal drug business owners and would buy medicine off them, Go Robbing with them and thought he had finally made his first set of friends, but little did he know they were using him for free health care for when they were injured, Once Foallow came to the realization that he was being used, he waited patiently for one of them to get injured again put him to sleep and injected him with a serum that would allow him to get all sorts of information on secret vaults| illegal goods and even money. And since then no one has messed with him and he got the nickname "Doctor Madman"

Only Outcome:
1- Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom