Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
Name: Amelia Xoxo
DOB: 11/03/1996
Nationality: British
Sexuality: Bisexual
Place of Birth: UK
Residence: Los Santos, Vinewood
Parents: Raised By Grandparents
Weight: 180 LBS
Height: 6'5
Natural Eye Color: Blue
Natural Hair Color: Pink And White
Tattoos: oen arm tattoo one body tattoo
Facial hair: clean
Strengths:Im good At Speak Fluent English Im Easy Going Im Friendly
Weakness: That I Only Speak English And Cant Speak Other languages

Growing up

When growing up Amelia Xoxo Never Knew Her Mother or Father as she was raised by her grandparents she use to hang around with gang members robbing people and stealing form shops and people selling drugs then come to Los Santos, Vinewood to get away from the gangs and the crime and start over in life with no money try to get by even some times begging for food and drink to where she could not take it any and when and appied for jobs and got one as EMS then SAHP and now LSPD So I Joined NG To Try Somethink New

Present Life

Amelia Xoxo moved to get away from her past life and do better she doing great right now in life as ems going up rank to were shes was EMS SAPH and now LSPD she has treated many people in and out of the hospital how ever she ran someone over one tiem and it brought back old memorys of her old life and she rembered how she use to run thing back in the UK But she really does miss her old life a little to where she wants to try and make more money and go enen more far in lfie buying houses nice cars by selling drug and and guns

Career Story:

My Career Story Starts Like This i used to do and lot of crime when i was younger like robbing people robbing stores hurting people for info i used to run my own gang back in the uk but then the crime life was getting and i had to start something fresh so i got a job in EMS Worked As A Doctor Then When To Be a Cop For SHAP That Was Fun But then transfered To LSPD Did Really Welll In There But Then I Got Offered A Good Spot In NG As A LT Colonel Im Doing Well In Here But My Old Life And The Fun I Had Making Money Keep Creeping Up On Me When I See Bad Guys Making Money Lot Of it So Im Tryign To Try And Be NG But Do SOme Old Life Stuff To Make So Money

Outcomes:

1.Amelia Xoxo is always connected to the NG cloud via her PDA.
2.Amelia Xoxo can take bribes up to 100k.
3.Amelia Xoxo can go ghetto off duty and kill and rob people.
4.Amelia Xoxo is always connected to the NG cloud via her PDA.
5.Amelia Xoxo can take bodycams off of officers and civilians and smash them with /try.
6.Amelia Xoxo can be Bias towards Friends/Family.
7.Amelia Xoxo can be hostage for good amount of money up to 100k.
8.Amelia Xoxo Can rob people with his fam
9.Amelia Xoxo can sell fake information to gang and get money for org
10.Amelia Xoxo can sell ammo runs for cash upto 100k

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom