Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lanago Akhenouch
Administrators nickname
Aki Sixninez
Date
Nov 2, 2022
Time
7:55
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Z2Jw1M2

Deklawy

Player
Player
Hi!

Tonight i get a message i'am banning 60 days because i breaking this rule. gen rule 1.8
i'am Aware of the rules completely. i spent lot of time this game all day. and i not sharing/trading account just Only Exclusively i and my brother knowing have a second access and we have just one computer . We Really like to play this server and i really dont want to lose it what have i achived in Hard Working. I swear it just my brother give me money on my account like friend give you money because I want to buy a new car and because i did not trust anyways to pay him then pay me So please i don't want to lost my account.
Thank you

Deklawy

Player
Player
I am transferring just 500k so it's nothing you can get it and my account come back

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Ask your brother to make complaint as well and I will unban you both without wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom