Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nikkie Toretto
Suspect ID
83880 , 47558
Date of violation
Nov 2, 2022
Time of violation
10:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kxYXZSi0cGM

KaaZaa

Player
Player
As u see inventory menu transparent so there we can see guy who aimed to me before i opened my inventory menu iD 83880 - there also u can see animation of shots. Second guy - iD 47558 can be twink or friend, btw also must be punished. Maybe he left fam just to make these shits ...

UPD> also if it possible i want to see POV of 47558 - if he is not WM but sits in their discord or teaming with westmafia to do it...
1.1 Teaming is strictly forbidden(except events where it is systematically) | Jail 120 min

Last edited:

JamieCleo

Player
Player
T7bUN3Y.png

Teaming? Why you crying? you would have been dead either way too, no matter where outside zone or inside the zone.
CuxG7DD.png

Molecule

Player
Player
As u see inventory menu transparent so there we can see guy who aimed to me before i opened my inventory menu iD 83880 - there also u can see animation of shots. Second guy - iD 47558 can be twink or friend, btw also must be punished. Maybe he left fam just to make these shits ...

UPD> also if it possible i want to see POV of 47558 - if he is not WM but sits in their discord or teaming with westmafia to do it...
1.1 Teaming is strictly forbidden(except events where it is systematically) | Jail 120 min
xddddddddddddddddddddd I did shoot in the fence, not in u

Last edited:

KaaZaa

Player
Player
xddddddddddddddddddddd I did shoot in the fence, not in you
Admins can ask ur pov (im full health before 0:08), and u can get punishment for deceive and provoke with other guys who pointing to us weapons. Want shoting? want kill? go in to circle ...

today west mafia down really bad. and with new posts u just proof it more. Every comment shows it.

Molecule

Player
Player
Admins can ask ur pov (im full health before 0:08), and u can get punishment for deceive and provoke with other guys who pointing to us weapons. Want shoting? want kill? go in to circle ...

today west mafia down really bad. and with new posts u just proof it more. Every comment shows it.
you are so fu*king bad that you can't fight in the game so you decide to fight in the forum
A7F4HGa.png

JamieCleo

Player
Player

"today west mafia down really bad"
Why you talking about west mafia? I did it one person, no one person from west mafia they don't touched you, but you still crying.
"and with new posts u just proof it more. Every comment shows it." , your POV showed everyone how down bad you are, that you come to the raid without a weapon and you are a burden to your family.

Last edited:

KaaZaa

Player
Player
you are so fu*king bad that you can't fight in the game so you decide to fight in the forum
A7F4HGa.png
ure so fkng bad ur guys can't play with rules. And fear to lose?
im not fighting :LOL: i just post, it is u who came to fight.

KaaZaa

Player
Player
"today west mafia down really bad"
Why you talking about west mafia? I did it one person, no one person from west mafia they don't touched you, but you still crying.
"and with new posts u just proof it more. Every comment shows it." , your POV showed everyone how down bad you are, that you come to the raid without a weapon and you are a burden to your family.
ok 0:08 full health, 0:12 low ... It is not ur business, many ppls said ure fam friend from dinero. So, just shut up and w8 for admins decision, please. Guys like u cant play fair. What u want proof here ? u break rule and ur friend too, u will get punishments. Any comments it is just air shake ....

KaaZaa

Player
Player
You can check his ID, this individual is not and wasn't in my family. Check logs to confirm.
iD 83880 - wears WM clothes, if u kicked him, it is ur problem. At moment of rulebreak he was in WM and WM must get punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom