Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trippy Killa

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Tawhid
2. Your age: 19
3. Time Zone: EST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 20 pm to 9AM to 9PM in weekends
5. average online per day: 4- 12 hours ( depends if it’s a week day or weekends)
6. Your Discord: Murda#1888
7. Your nickname: Trippy Ace
8. Your ID: 2574
9. I want to be curator of the crime section because I was in gang life my whole life in the past city and I feel like I am capable of doing what's necessary.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I would like to become an admin because I like helping people and making a better rp environment for those who are playing in this city and make this city the best city for RP.

2. What are your strengths?
- good at talking to people
- good at deescalating situations
-good at enforcing rules
- good at making things fair for everyone

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Short Temper
- i don't like people who are coming to this city to ruin the fun for other people (Hacker)
- i don't like people who ruin the experience for other people

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes, I'm ready to leave RP life, and Start Helping everyone out

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Right now I am busy with school but I try my best to be in the city as much as possible on the weekdays but I am always in the city on the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom