Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Multiple Combat Logs From Bloods | 41149, 66470, 86666

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Luce Walker
Suspect ID
41149, 66470, 86666
Date of violation
Nov 21, 2021
Time of violation
20:45
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wi6z29

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
There were way more than this but these were the povs I could get and these all were on the same day like in between couple hours and this happens everyday and everytime, they refuse to pull over, if we rob them, they just stall and run away break more rules and then combat log, we have some punching us while we have our guns our, some of them today come to our hq and started a fight while we were about to leave for subs.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Bro they are hours apart make indivual reports on each rather than reporting org. As told by other admins before. So your lying on your report as the time of violation is wrong so fix that buddy.

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
these are the same guys who avoid RP by CLing every single time they get caught, they should get max punishments

Ksav

Player
Player
There were way more than this but these were the povs I could get and these all were on the same day like in between couple hours and this happens everyday and everytime, they refuse to pull over, if we rob them, they just stall and run away break more rules and then combat log, we have some punching us while we have our guns our, some of them today come to our hq and started a fight while we were about to leave for subs.

66740 obv crashed his body rag dolled on the ground and u never killed him showing he lagged out. Never seen a bigger fan in my life

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
Bro they are hours apart make indivual reports on each rather than reporting org. As told by other admins before. So your lying on your report as the time of violation is wrong so fix that buddy.
The time isn't wrong, the time is for one of the clips since it didn't let me make one for all, and bro who are you? if an admin has a problem with the forum, he will let me know and I will make an individual report for each, I mean let's not be surprised at the fact these clips were all slaughter gang/ blood street gang. 🤡🤡

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

This will not be reviewed as a gang report as these violations happened serval minutes/hours apart from each other and is not the same RP situation

IDs 34459 and 66470 Provide POV of the crash or crash logs of this situation
12 hours to provide

Also for Marabunta Leader behavior on the forums being toxic is strictly forbidden for a leader/deputy will receive a verbal warning. If i witness this behavior again from you it will be a full warning next time​

Last edited:

Skully

Player
Thread Unlocked. Off-Topic comments will result in a forum account BAN

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 34459 will receive a punishment for CL and Fear RP
ID 66470 will receive a punishment for CL
ID 41149 will receive a punishment for PG/General Rule 6.16

Closed

Status