Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Quinn
Administrators nickname
Ani Andreson
Date
Nov 2, 2022
Time
7:42
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/URi49NR

Envious Bolo

Player
I was temporarily blocked last night for general rule 6.19, by Ani Andreson after Rocky Knights submitted a report. This report I assume didn't include the whole situation. This situation started with the fact that myself and a friend Kevin Lamar (ID 42030) were driving in a LifeInvader van, when we were rammed, shot, and killed. They then robbed my friend, for guns and 50k, and tried to rob him for more, he backed off and in turn got sent to demorgan. Afterwards I approached the robbers, they tried robbing me again, and I said are you going to bring your admin friend here? I told them we were LifeInvader workers, showing them my ID. They seemed sorry, until one said " "Unknown name" said we can rob LifeInvader". and told me to put my hands up. They robbed me and saw I had nothing on me. They were then demanding I say "Ballas on top" into my LifeInvader radio 3 times, which I declined because I did not want to lose my job. At this point Rocky Knights from the situation before was here again, saying if I didn't give into their demands I will get a warning. I said I'll take the warning. The argument continues and I said "I'll take the warning instead of losing my job because of these F words". Rocky then said "what did you say" in which I believe was a smirking tone. I repeated it without the F word. Knowing what I did was wrong, however I felt provoked and ganged up on, having been laughed at by everyone in the situation throughout, and seeing my friend get sent to demorgan falsely. I personally feel as if I was provoked, and would like it if the whole POV was posted.

Lastly. I accept I broke 6.19. However, I personally feel provoked in the situation, if I'm wrong, so be it. but I've avoided breaking any rules up to this point. This is a first, and more then likely a last for me. Thank you for your time, regardless of the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom